1.07.2005

Tonight!

Tonight is going to be a great night! DH, cousin Mike and I are all going into DC to the DC Improv. Todd Barry is going to be there. I dont know if any of you have heard of him - if not, you should try to find some of his stuff. He really is VERY funny.

Tomorrow, Matt and I are driving to State College for our haircuts. I know, it sounds crazy, but the lady I go to is the ONLY lady that I have liked how she cuts my hair, and I'm not giving that up! I think she may have to cut off a little more than I want because its been awhile since we've been there.

After that, cousin Mike is coming over (we can't get enough of him!) And we're going to make some din and then head to the movies to see The Life Aquatic. Oooh what fun.

As for now, I am going to finish my yogurt, work out, and then knit knit knit!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll try later this afternoon to post some pictures of the toddler sweater I'm working on :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?