6.16.2004

My New Bag!!

Ok so like right after I posted there was a knock at the door... OH HAPPY DAY! My bag is here!!!!! Here are some pictures of my hot new bag. It came with a US 5 needles and a pencil (and I totally ate it up! I love accessories!). As you can see in the second picture, there are little straps with snaps for some needles, and another strap on the side (insdie) of the bag to fee through your yarn. I don't know if you can tell or not but there is another expandable compartment inside that has slots for pencils/needles, room for books and patterns, some extra yarn or... a bagel or something. I think im going to keep my projects in here, even if I'm not out and about with them. Its a really great way to protect them from dirt and from any other potential baddies. It will also protect my needles from my cats (man, they LOVE chewing on my needles)...

Anyway, enjoy the pictures of the best bag on earth and I'll enjoy the bag tonight! I can't wait for my next excursion so I can put this baby to good use!!!







Comments:
This bag is BEAUTIFUL! You'll so cool carrying it.
Christina P (from KR)
 
Thanks! I'm actually on a weekend trip and I brought the bag with me... its SOOO wonderful! And hot!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?