6.13.2004

Nice Weekend

Well, I went to NJ this weekend for my bridal shower. It was wonderful! I didn't get any knitting done, but I did get to see many friends and family who I haven't seen in a long time... some I haven't seen in over six years! It was fabulous, I'm pretty certain everyone had a great time! My mom had the party catered, and though I didn't eat much (I have a hard time eating when there is a lot of excitement), what I did eat was GREAT. After the boys left, all the ladies gathered around and I opened my presents, and every now and then we played a game. We laughed, we cried (from laughing so hard!), we drank punch and were merry!

While home, I spent some time in my mom's garden. It is growing so rapidly, it is going to be AMAZING for the wedding! My dad gave me an AMAZING camera as a shower gift, so I have been able to begin taking some really phenomenal photos to document things that are happening in my life.

One of the first pictures with my new camera! Posted by Hello


Chloe - happy to have me home! Posted by Hello


Black Eyed Susans Posted by Hello


These are some of my favorite flowers from my mother's garden Posted by Hello

Enjoy the photos! I plan on posting some photos of my current knitting-in-progress early this week!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?