7.17.2004

Alas...

The blanket is done, but I can't stand it! I just can't give it
to her. SO what is a girl to do? Luckily I have 900g of
Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky (3x100g of pink, 3x100g of blue and
3x100g of white). I made a very quick soft garter stitch scarf
last night out of the white (I was itchin' to do some high speed
knitting - boy, do I love living on the edge) - but I'm willing to frog
it and use the yarn. So, what should I make? I'm thinking
maybe a blue and white stripped blanket. It would be a fast knit
(especially if I use my #15 addi turbos!) but im thinking of using my
straight #13 because my stitches are more consistent with them.
So, to stockinette or not to stockinette... that is the question!



Anyway, I should be packing. Instead I've made a list, taken a bath and
brainstormed about the blanket... oh! My water is boiling!!!!



I'll post pictures tonight about the new project. If anyone has
any suggestions for a present, I'd really appreciate it! Its for
a baby boy... will be 3 months soon


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?