7.16.2004

FIN!

YEEES! I finished the blanket! But POOOOOO its got a line across
it... a very very obvious line! But, as you can see here...
Winnie really likes it, so maybe I'll block it and see if that will fix
this dumb flaw (any suggestions anyone? Quick fixes? Need to have
it done by next Friday!)


done!

So, now it is on to my cute little mohair sweater. I am very
excited about starting a new project, since Ive been working on these
blankets off and on for the past 4 months. I love things when
they are fresh and new!

Tonight a few amazing things happened. First, Roxie jumped up
onto the top of the fridge where Chloe's throne is located. Chloe didnt
even care! Then Roxie began to push her luck, and Chloe let her
have it. About an hour later, the kitties cuddled up with me on
the couch as I knit. Chloe and Roxie were next to eachother!
Alpha Cat Chloe has a soft spot? or was she just too sleepy to care?


PROOF!

Afterwards,
they ate out of the same food dish - AT THE SAME TIME! Its a
miracle. And so that Winnie doesnt feel left out, here are two
pictures of her in a sleepie state.


streeeetch


Im cute when I'm sweepy



Have a good one, will take some more pictures in a bit - of my cute sweater in progress!


Comments:
Can't wait to see you honey buns! I miss those kitties already
 
Knittens, I am really enjoying your blog. Plus, you have inspired me to really get into knitting! A couple of years ago I learned to make a cute little hat and made several, and now I have some books and more needles and I want to knit again! Also, just had to say that the line, "YEEES! I finished the blanket! But POOOOOO its got a line across it... a very very obvious line!" made me LOL several times. Happy blogging!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?