7.13.2004

It's a tough life...

Today Matt and I watched the second half of the second season of 24. Man, you watch one episode of that show, and you are HOOKED IN. Just a warning. Anyway, I'd tell you about it, but I cant give anything away. If you want it to be spoiled, check out Matt's blog.

So, here are two shots of the blanket that I am *almost* finished with. It's not going as planned, but I'm sure that the family I am giving it to will not tell the difference. It will just bug me to the grave but I just dont have the time to fix it. The border of the blanket is garter stitch and the rest of the blanket is stockinette... well when I went to put the needle in to stop the stitch so I wouldnt unwind too much, i think I was a row lower or higher in the garter stitch than with the stockinette. so now, instead of knitting to get the garter stitch, im purling. also, i knit a little toooo tight so you can see a line in the blanket. Im *hoping* blocking it and shaping it a little will fix it enough. Ok enough talking here are some pictures!




And, for your viewing pleasure, here is Chloe, demonstrating how tough a cat's life really is - I had the nerve to wake her up!

*yawn*
Comments:
Nice to see another PA blogger. Where do you find yarn around State College.
 
Hi Nora,
I got to The Knitters Underground for my yarn. Here is their website http://www.knitters-underground.com/ They have a nice selection of yarns and are very sweet!
 
What a cute kitty!

Knit.mediadiva.net
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?