7.12.2004

PAINT!

Matt and I went to Lowe's yesterday and picked up color swatches. I"M SO EXCITED! We are definitely settled on the living room, dining room and kitchen colors as well as OUR bedroom (its so exciting to be able to call it ours!) and bathroom colors. For the living room, we decided on Pale Moss Green, with Guacamole in the dining room and Butterfly Bush in the kitchen. For the Bedroom we're going with Apple Cider on at least one wall, with Belgian Waffle on the others (and on details) with Peach Suprise in the bathroom and any furniture we decide to paint. Man, our bedroom sounds delicious! As for the second room, we haven't finalized the colors yet, but we're deciding between Harbor Light and Sterling Silver (both blues) or Old Mission Pink, Cool Melon and Sterling Silver. We'll see where that one goes. As for today, its raining and hot out. GROSS. So I'm going to do some more throwing away of items, get some chorse done that I've been putting off, and knit!

First, however, I am going to eat.

I wish I could post pictures of the paint swatches, but I know that they won't come out, and I havent been able to find any images of them online. SO, if you want to see the colors, go to Lowes.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?