7.09.2004

So cool

It is so cool out right now! Incredibly refreshing!

Last night I was up until 1am reading blogs and I didnt even realize it. I woke up this morning at 10am! This is SO not me. Today, the day that the chance of rain/clouds/anything other than sun was ZERO %, it is overcast and windy. Bleh - I wanted to go lay out by the pool and dream of all the different things I want to make.

So, an update on the wedding stuff. Ferroro's (my all time fav. restaurant) can't hold 34 people for the rehearsal dinner. I just wanted pizza. Tough. So I tried to convince my mom to have us all in the backyard and just order pizzas, but she is unhappy with the idea of people seeing the yard before the wedding (the reception is where I grew up in our backyard). So, they frantically went searching for a place to have it (and, ehhem, i must say it would not have been frantic had they met the time frames that I had outlined for them in the to do lists I created), and I guess we're having chinese! Which is fine with me. Matt and I are both vegetarians and we sacrafice a lot when it comes to eating out with other people (Yea, we actually do have a problem ordering salads with no chicken because its the only damn thing on the menu that can be altered to fit our needs). We were unhappy with the notion have having to do this for our rehearsal dinner. It is our wedding dammit if we can have just one (ok two) nights of food we are happy eating! I dont think it is too much to ask! Anyway, the point of all this is that chinese food is a great option because they are beancurd/tofu gurus! I would have been more happy if we had decided on the Mongolian Grill (they make sweet and sour pork out of wheat glutein! Its awesome!) but I'll be happy with bean curd and broccoli in garlic sauce with a side of sweet and sour soup :)

I've added a new links thing to my sidebar of projects that I want to do!

Matt and I are going to head onto campus soon. This week is Artsfest at Penn State. It is about 10x bigger than we ever knew it was so we are planning on heading there again today to check out the booths and stuff we missed. I was really hoping that there would be some fiber stuff... maybe people selling yarn they've made... but unfortunatly it doesnt look like there will be :( It is still a lot of fun being able to say that I can make the stuff that half of the booths are selling! It really makes me want to have my own studio space in the home that Matt and I end up in!

Ok Happy Knitting and Happy Birfday to my Mum!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?