7.10.2004

Today

Well, Matt and I found a potential apartment in Frederick, MD. We'll be heading out very shortly to check it out. I guess a deal fell through, and we'll be able to get 1060sq feet with cathedral ceilings (and other cool features) for only $930/mo -- originally $1050/mo. Also, the combined pet weight is 35lbs so all three kitties would be allowed. We would not be required to pay any deposits (except the pet security) and the ammenities fee will be waved because of this special (a flat fee of $200 to use the common house, pool, sauna, hot tub, tennis courts, raquetball courts, volleyball courts, basketball courts, pool tables, etc), so we are very excited about that. Also, for $15/mo more some ammenities are included. Also, there is high speed internet and cable available through Adelphia, which is really nice because that means that I probably can just transfer my account. Frederick, MD is where the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival is annually. I am pretty excited about the prospect of living there. I also think there are some good yarn shops around and lots of KR folks in the area so I'm hoping that I can meet some people to knit with. I love the shop in Bethesda, which isn't toooooo far away - and my cousin & Gram live there so there would always be a reason to visit. Ok, I need to pack an overnight bag, feed the kitties, grab my knitting and head to MD! Wish us luck! It is so exciting to be looking for where we are going to live together as hubby and wife!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?