7.14.2004

Today

Matt and I went to see Arthur tonight, or King Arthur... or whatever its called. It was pretty good, but I recommend bringing your knitting, as I did. I got about 6 or 7 more rows done on the blanket, leaving me with 23 or so left to finish. I think if I pace myself I can get it done by Saturday morning, and then block it from Saturday until Sunday.

In regards to the wedding, I got a ton done today. The caterer forwarded me a copy of the table diagram, so I was able to number them and put the table I had already organized where I wanted them based on the diagram. What a relief! Tomorrow I will print out the table numbers to put on each table, and the tented cards I'm making that lists everyones name in alphabetical order with their table number next to their name.

I wonder if people will realize how much I actually made for this wedding... between punching the holes in the ceremony programs and tying the tiny little bows to bind them, I will always remember the effort it took to make this work! I guess it was a little more than "just showing up". Oh well. I better stop thinking about it or else I'll just get upset.

Matt and I are going to watch Monk. i was hoping to get more knitting done tonight, but I'm dozing already - not a good sign. Looks like it will have to wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow I plan on posting some more pictures - my apartment is in the middle of being packed, the cats all of a sudden think its OK to sleep on the table, and my stash has been packed away! I have yet to pack up my knitting books and magazines, however...

Anyways, good night and happy knitting
Comments:
Hi Meg, thanks for stopping by! I am always (and sadly, I do mean ALWAYS) up for stash enhancement adventures... If you ever want a shopping buddy at Woolwinders, let me know. :) I have never been up to Frederick, but I hear its lovely. Congrats on finding a nice apartment, AND on almost finishing that lovely blanket.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?