7.09.2004

Trendy

I know "everybody is doing it" and that is so not my thing... but this Charlotte's Web pattern is really beautiful. $50 for a handknit shawl isn't half bad either. I'm not a fan of the fringe, but IndiGirl made a beautiful crocheted edge that I would try to learn how to do (you can see the shawl about 3/4 of the way down the page). I've read a lot of places that it is a really great way to learn lace. I would really like to learn some knew techniques (knit, purl, increase, decrease only have so much flavor) and this may be a great way to do it. I'm thinking, however, that I may first do a really beginner lace scarf pattern that i already have with some stash yarn and then tackle the shawl. Most people say the shawl was super fun though, and i LOVE doing the color combo thing so this may be a dream project in disquise
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?