7.17.2004

Until Next Time...

Well, there is a 60% chance that this may be my last update for awhile. I'm leaving tomorrow for NJ for prewedding stuff. Then, Saturday July 24 is the wedding! From July 25th until August 1st, Matt and I will be at Sandals for the honeymoon! I may be able to update during the next week (my parents internet is kinda funky... so we'll see). I promise to take lots of pictures, stop by the LYS (Knit a Bit in Westfield) and have FUN!

Anyway, onto the update!

The cats are now regularly sleeping on the table. Im allowing it for 2 reasons. 1) I'm going away for 2 weeks and they are going to do what they damn well please anyway. 2) We'll be moving when we get back so I'll start enforcing the "GET DOWN!" rule when we get there. Anyway, here's Roxie... too comfy, too cute!



As for the knitting:
I did work on some baby options to take the place of the blanket... but I couldn't stand starring at the yummy mohair anymore and so I cast on a bit and started my mohair sweater. I CANT WAIT until it is done. Taking into consideration the honeymoon (not bringing my knitting, sorry!) and the move, it may be September by the time it gets finished... but the yarn is soooo soft... I love it! So, enjoy!

I'll update right when I get back -- Matt and I are planning on making a wedding/honeymoon blog and a moving blog, so stay tuned!


mmm


soon to be sweater!

So anyhow, have a great few weeks, happy knitting, happy blogging... will update as soon as i can!

Comments:
Where in MD are you moving??? I just got married 6 months ago - I can TOTALLY relate to your frustration. Like having a reader back out the week before.

Just have a ton of fun and remember everything you can. Blessings to you both, and let me know where in MD you are - I'm in Baltimore!
 
Hey - you're married now! Big congrats! Hope your day and honeymoon are all you dreamed of! Can't wait to hear the stories!
 
Hello,

Welcome to Maryland! We live in Germantown. Our cats wanted to let you know that they really like it here, and hope your cats do to. They have their own blog if you want to see pictures of them. I know I have certainly enjoyed seeing yours. :) Your knitting is beautiful too.
http://ashtoncats.blogspot.com/
PS, We just celebrated our 14 year anniversary on June 24.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?