8.10.2004

And just when you thought you couldn't pack any more boxes...

You realize that you've only dont about half of the apartment.

All this time, I thought my 2 bd, 2bth was "cozy" - yes, we have space... but how big could it really be? Well, yesterday it seemed massive. Like in the movies where there is a never ending hallway. *insert fisheye lense here*

Well, its getting done. Slowly... but getting there. Yesterday, Matt offered to pack up the bathroom stuff while I took a knit break (shocking!)... I gazed through the doorway at all my bathstuffs - bath salt, milk bath, bath oil... and decided I better do it. So, I suggested he do some thank you notes! After some play squirming he did - and got 12 done! I'm so proud of him... every little bit aleeves a little bit of stress.

So, there really isn't much knitting news. I'm thinking about taking a class in the fall at Woolwinders . Probably the Safari class. That way I can tackle a project like Charlotte that I'm a little intimidated by because its a tad over my precieved skill level.

Also, I ordered two top whorl drop spindles and the "bag of candy" from Mielke's Farm. They promised me they would wait until Thursday to send it out, and send it to my new address! I LOVE getting mail and packages, and this is the BEST FIRST package I could get!

Check back later today. I'll have more on my boxing progress, thank you note progress, KNITTING PROGRESS, and progress on all the forms I have to fill out to officially change my name to Fahrenbach!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?