8.18.2004

Febreeze

Well, I've come to the conclusion that the smell you are hit with when entering our new apartment is not paint smell, it is old stale cigarette smoke smell. ive been getting headaches and random sore throats - both causes of this stench. My solution? well someone recommended febreeze, so I've been soaking the carpet in it, hoping to get rid of the smell (it is getting better but it still stinks). i did a little research on the internet and a lot of places recommended white vinegar. So, i have bowls of it all over the apartment. Does anyone have any suggestions? I hope the vinegar works... All my stuff is starting to get this musty gross smell - including the cats.

Other than that, everything is great. I went to Curves this morning and had a good workout. Its great to get back into the groove. There was a deaf lady there and she was signing with another woman. I was SO excited! I took ASL last sememster and I LOVED it... i hope she goes back so I can talk to her some more!

Knitting is great, I BO the back of the sweater and I'm starting the front.

Ok, I have to go. matt and I are going to see collateral. I hope its good!

Can't wait til this afternoon, My parents are coming, which means they are bringing the wedding pictures!!!! WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!
Comments:
Good for you..work out girl!! I just started working out with weights again (getting in the groove again) I did for 28 years. I think it's something everyone should do for their body. ;-)

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com
 
If the Febreeze & Vinegar don't work, try going to a petstore. They've got a lot of odor products that are supposed to remove enzymes and other odors... they might be able to suggest something... In the meantime, at least the weather isnt' so hot you can't leave windows open...
 
Knittens,

I know you didn't ask, but your Blogger NavBar appears to be smooshed in the upper left corner of your blog. I had the exact same problem yesterday, and after much code-studying, I found that it was caused by the "body" tags in the Knitting Kitty webring link. Once I took the body and /body tags out, mine was okay. :)
 
There is an aresol product you can use that is for cigar/cigarette smoke in particular. I forget what it's called but it has "smoke" in the name, white & gray can. Also have you tried:

2) Neutra Air by Lysol?

3) Charcoal

4) Moving...again ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?