8.04.2004

Good Morning

You are Merino Wool.
You are Merino Wool.
You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to
keep you close because you are so softhearted.
You love to be comfortable and warm from your
head to your toes.

What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well, looks like today is going to be another long day. Just woke up and I already have a ton of things happenin. First thing I stuck my Booga in the wash to felt. This is my first attempt at felting, so lets hope all goes well. My main concern about the bag is that it knit up kinda small and Im worried its going to be too small after it felts. I was under the impression that it was going to be a big satchel hobo bag type thing... I think I may have to make my own pattern!

So anyhow. Today we are going to empty out Matts apartment and fully move him into mine! We also have to pay some bills, fax some papers and rethink how we're going to design the new place we're moving into!

Then, this evening I have a teleconference with some group members for an online class I'm taking. Its the last meeting, and it is going to be a huge relief when it is done!

On a side note... when I got back to my apartment I noticed my plants have bugs :( either aphids or white flys... i cant tell the difference, but the spray to get rid of them is the same. Unfortunately if I can't get rid of them in the next two weeks, I am probably going to have to pitch the infected plants because I dont want to bring them with me on the move if theyve got bugs. Hopefully it will work itself out.

Happy knitting!

Comments:
How did your bag turn out? They are smaller than they seem to appear in the pictures. But you're right, just make up your own pattern! You could cast on twice as many stitches, and make a bag twice as big.

Someday when I have time (when all the "gotta have it done" projects are done), I'm going to work up my own bag pattern, a little bigger than the Booga bag size. I want something a little bigger to transport my knitting projects!

Natalie
 
Hi Natalie :)

The bag came out great! I've taken pictures of it blocking, I've just been to lazy to put them up! It actually hardly shrunk at all from felting, so I'm happy with it... but again I think I'm going to have to make my own pattern one of these days! Keep checking back for pics!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?