8.20.2004

Holy moly

Man, am I beat.

It has been a long couple of days. My folks came up, and decided to stay with us after all. We had a great time, but we did a LOT of running around. A lot of driving, shopping, unpacking, packing, organizing, laughing, talking, walking walking walking. We had a great time, and I now have some wonderful dishes, flatware, wind chimes and a finch feeder. I love cute little tiny birds.

I'm sorry there aren't any pictures for me to post. There is a lot that I could show you. I could put up my favorite wedding pictures, I could show you the new dishes I got, I could show you the great progress I've made on my sweater (back done, almost done with the front!). I could show you links to the yarn I bought to make my dad and DH sweaters, my mom a ponch and me a scarf (the scarf Julia Stiles was wearing in Bourne Supremacy - just a different color.) But, I'm so so so so sorry that I'm just too damn tired to too any of that. Instead I want to watch volleyball, eat watermelon italian ice, and knit.

Oh, what the heck, here is a picture of the scarf.



It is Berocco Medley

I am going to use the same yarn to make my mom This Poncho

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your weekends! I am going to be SUPER busy tomorrow (going into DC and then we are going to some huge swing thing tomorrow night), but hopefully Sunday will calm down and I'll be able to update!

Oh, and one more thing... does everyone see my bar up at the top all smooshed into the left corner like Lisa? I saw it smooshed for myself once when I was updating, but the rest of the time it looks normal to me. If everyone else sees it smooshed then I'll fix it. Let me know!
Comments:
It's a little smushed.

I love that poncho pattern- I have had that on my to-do list for a long time. I like how it looks with the point in the front better than the other way. I think it would look awesome with that yarn!
Keep up the great work!
 
You know, I'm at home now, and your NavBar isn't smooshed at all. It could just be my browser at work. Have a good weekend! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?