8.17.2004

Home Sweet Home

We moved into our new home on Saturday. Its great! At first I was a little nervous that it was too tiny, but after unpacking all our boxes, it has really opened up. We got our internet and our cable hooked up yesterday, its nice to be connected again. I was thinking about updating last night, but I got too busy knitting and watching the Olympics!

So, here are some pictures of our new pad. Matt and I are going to paint the whole thing, but so far we've just done the living room and the dining room.

Doorway

Living room

Painting the Dining Room

We have already gotten a ton of unpacking done. We have 5 boxes left to go through! The kitties LOVE the empty, collapsed boxes. They run over them, through them, under them - to them, moving is the best thing we could have done!

Afterwards, they get sleepy...




They've been cuddling together a lot more lately :)

Knitting wise, my booga is done, it just needs to be felted, which I havent gotten around to yet. By the end of this week, probably. As far as the sweater goes, I'm almost done with the directions for the back. I'm starting to get a little nervous because I'm confused by the next set of directions. Does anyone have SnB? It's the To Dye for Sweater - If you have it let me know!! For the back, the last direction is to loosely BO all stitches. Got it. But THEN, it says "work as for back, including all shaping." Check... got it... "at the same time, when piece meas 22 from beg, beg neck shaping" Ummm... ok you got me. Does that mean do the same thing for the back as the front? knit them at the same time on 2 different sets of needles? I dunno, i'm lost.

Anyway, here it is so far...

I suppose I'll just guess my way through the rest of it. I'm about to BO the back... so lets hope for the best!

Will keep you updated!
Comments:
Nice place! Wow, painting already. My husband and I were in our house for about a year before we even got around to painting, even though we thought that would be the first thing we'd do.

I like your sweater so far! There's a thread at Craftster.org that mentions the neck shaping of the sweater (about 5 posts down). It says there's neck shaping on the front, not the back. Good luck. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?