8.10.2004

I made it

Well, I made it through the day! And boy what a day it was. I woke up at 10 (I don't think I've done that since highschool), stayed in bed until noon writing thank you notes and then made my way out into the world to do some errands. *insert scary music* ERRANDS FROM HELL! I waited 45 minutes at the postoffice in some stupid line to get my picture taken for a new passport (new name...) well, after 45 mintues we find out that I dont need a new picture... I don't need the form that I had... I don't need my checkbook... hell, i didn't even need to wait in that line because I only needed one stupid form to hand in with my current passport and marriage certificate. UGH.

Anyway, after like an hour I was over it and having fun again. Then i came home and spent the whole afternoon packing. Pack pack pack pack pack. We finally made a dent! We only really need to do the kitchen now... and some other little stuff... no biggie.

Knitting news: I went to both Michael's and Joann Fabrics today for buttons, snaps, velcro, etc to figure out how I want to fasten my mom's tiny purse that goes with her Booga bag. No decision made yet. I have made a lot of progress on my Booga as you can see here:


Oooh the colors are cool and wavy.
And here is the bag ( I'm not sure if I like it... what does it look like? oh, right...)


Fruit Loops

Today I also ordered the pattern for the tank recommended by May and some Yarn from elann to knit it up with! What fun!

Ok off to climb in bed with hubby and do some more knitting of this fruity loopy looking bag. Hope I like it more when its felted. We'll see. Maybe its bright, vibrant, Rainbow Bright look is just what I'll need when its winter and I'm stuck in teh doldrums.

G'night!
Comments:
PUURRDDYY!!
i think i need to knit something with such yummy colors to cheer me up...i've been so busy PACKING too! moving always sucks (are you moving?..well i suppose if you're packing..hehe)

ooh! i ordered some yumminess from mielke's and was shocked to see it came out to $40...ouch..but i'm SO excited! i can't wait for it to come in!

good luck with the packing!

may
 
Knittens,
I love your "on the needles" feature. How do I steal it for my blog and would you mind?

Great booga bag! I've been making some shaped in that way and later felted. Felting is great fun!
Thanks,
Hollyberry knits
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?