8.03.2004

ITS ME!

I'm back! This has the potential to be the longest post in the world, but for now I am going to keep it short and sweet because i have a TON of unpacking to do, knitting to do, organizing and kitty loving to do!

I want to start by saying YES i'm now a married woman! I am the happiest girl in the world, and the first week of married life has ROCKED (due in part to it being the honeymoon of course!). I didn't get any knitting done on the honeymoon, however before I left I started a booga bag, and finished it on the way back to PSU today. Well, the knitting part anyway, I still have to felt it.

The wedding was amazing. It was under 80 degrees, overcast (in other words, GREAT pictures!) but a little muggy. Everyone LOVED the wedding and had a BLAST, including me... from what I can remember ;)

So, heres the deal. I have no time to go through my directories now to do photos. Matt and I are planning on creating a honeymoon blog, and my dad is making a wedding website, so when those are finished (or at least started and up on the web) I will post the links for those of you who are interested.

As for my knitting and kitties, I will add some photos in the next day or so.

And, an update... the move to Frederick, MD is still on for the 15th... though I think we're going to try to get out of State College by the 11th, even if it means spending a few days in a hotel with the kitties. I am still very excited. I can't wait to be closer to a metro area, meaning more yarn shops and more knitting circles that I am going to try to become a part of.

So anyway, if any of you are in the Frederick, MD area (which by the sounds of it you are) shoot me an email at mga117@psu.edu and when i get settled in hopefully we can get together, even if we just meet at the yarn shop :)

So, happy knitting, its great to be back, I'm so excited to start surfing blogs again to see what you all have been up to!

Comments:
I'm in Baltimore - about 40 min from Frederick (which is VERY close to the MD S&W grounds, you lucky dog!) so drop me a line when you're settled - I'd LOVE to spend a day yarn playing with a fellow newlywed!

Where was the honeymoon? Welcome back!
 
Hey Amie!
Matt and I went to Sandals in the Bahamas - it was great! We had a wonderful time - but I don't know that we'd go back... we're both nonsmokers and pretty sensative to smoke... and everyone was smoking everywhere!! I'll definitely get in touch when I get down there (I have 2 knitting friends in Baltimore!!) - for whatever reason there is no info linked to your name... do you have a link to your blog? :) Thanks for checkin my site, I'm so excited to be meeting people in the area!

Talk to you soon!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?