8.07.2004

Oh's

Sitting in bed right now on my laptop watching Tomb Raider and eating Honey Graham Oh's with my hubby. A lot of progress was made today, on both the knitting and the packing fronts. Here are some pictures of today's knitting:


Blocking Booga for Pat

Change purse in the AM

Chloe with change purse in the PM

A bit of progress has been made :) I hope I made it big enough so that when it felts it will fit credit cards (like I promised my mom *eep*) I also have to take into consideration the button i was going to add... maybe ill just add a snap or velcro so I dont have to worry about making a button hole big enough that wont close up when i felt it (I'm a felting newb).

We did a TON of packing today. We decided to tackle all of the closets, and have basically finished them! Things look very messy, but I know its all an illusion and we dont have much left to go. I'm getting into this kick of throwing things away... I hope I don't regret any of it when we are moving in next week :)

Well, thats all I have for you tonight. So, enjoy this picture of Chloe, and don't be shy, let me know you've stopped by!


Chloe's cute act
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?