8.25.2004

Quick note

I want to start by thanking you all for reading my blah... er blog, and all your great comments! I read every one of your blogs, and its great to know that you're reading mine too!

Next - this last package I got from Yarn Market. I did find the yarn for less expensive on other sites, however I found the conveniance of having all the yarn offered in one place very appealing. I must admit, it was a spur of the moment splurge and I didn't do much shopping around!

I don't know why, but kind of unrelated it got me thinking - have any of you done the secret pals thing? I was thinking of maybe doing it and was looking for some feedback. Let me know what you think!

Anyways, have a great night! And for those of you who I live close to... once school starts up (tuesday) I'll have a much better grasp on my new schedule, and want to plan a lunch date or something!
Comments:
I'm a secret pal - I think it's fun to send cute notes and fun stuff, and a package of goodies...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?