8.12.2004

This is it...

70 boxes, 9 rolls of tape and 25 garbage bags in the dumpster later, we're ready to move. What does the rest of this evening hold? MORE packing (funny how we're done packing and yet there is still more to pack... i mean... where exactly was i supposed to pack the fuzz roller and the cat toys? soon the "misc" box will begin!!) Then, we will probably eat dinner. mmmm pizza for our last night. Then?!?! Then we start to clean. Tonight we'll probably do the bathrooms, the kitchen and wash all the windows, and then tomorrow all we'll have to do is vacuum and mr. clean magic eraser all the marks on the walls.

I'm tired. Very very very tired. I dont know how I'm going to get through all of this. luckily, I've packed most of the boxes so I dont think matt is as tired as me (though he is the one who piled them all up, so maybe he is). We'll do it... i know we will.

So, this is probably my last post until monday. In the next few days I'll be painting and moving in (and knitting at night to relieve the stress!) so I'll probalby have lots of pictures and a great update when monday rolls around.

I hope you all enjoy your weekends! I can't wait to read all your blogs when I get back!
Comments:
Good luck with the move! I hope the kitties are taking it well. Your cats are all so cute (and your Chloe and Roxie do look like my Isabelle and Finnegan!)
 
Send me an email RoseByAny AT Hotmail DOT com and I'll give you my phone number or whatever, you can call anytime you need to get away from all the UNpacking you'll be doing next week!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?