8.11.2004

Tonight

Here are a few photos of today's progress. After a hard day of packing, I treated myself to some
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

mmm it was good. Last night I stayed up late and frogged/fixed my Booga bag. I decided there were just a few colors in the bag that were really bothering me - the painfully primary red and blue, and the equally disturbing green. Now, I am pleased. I finished the bag today and have about 2 ft. of I-cord done. I hope to get round 1 of the felting process done tonight. So, without much ado, here is the picture of the fixed bag


I really like the colors now. Here is a close up


After I am finished felting and blocking, I'll post a pic of all three together.

One last thing before I go. Quick update on projects. Right now I'm working on a sweater and my booga. I have to sew on buttons on my moms change purse and some eyehooks. Then i'll make a change purse to match mine and pat's boogas. Projects waiting on deck are two scarves and a debbie bliss sweater for my cousin's new baby :) Also, FYI tomorrow is probably going to be the last day I post until monday or tuesday. We are leaving for MD on friday and wont be able to get internet hooked up until monday.
Comments:
I made a booga bag too, with Big Kureyon #8. At first I thought the colors were so ugly, but then when i kept knitting with it, I fell in love with it. I think that always happens. Yours looks very bright and pretty.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?