8.14.2004

WE MADE IT!

We made it to the Hampton Inn last night. To our (overjoyed) suprise, they have complemtry wireless internet! Oh my, how we LOVE the internet. I've read all my favorite blogs this morning, made a few posts, and now I'm updating my blog! All from the comfort of this king sized bed.

So, I have to go and shower, then we're going to eat breakfast and sign the lease and stuff. Then we begin the long process of moving in and unpacking. I'm very excited though. We snuck by the place last night and it is cooler than we remembered it being. We ran into a neighbor, and she was SO friendly. I CAN"T WAIT!

Last night while watching the opening games, I got some knitting done on my pink mohair sweater. Its so soft, so fuzzy and SO PINK! The cats love it (and love to lick it - eeeew).

Alright, Matt brushing his teeth and giving me "a look". I better go and jump in the shower. See you guys on Monday from my new apartment!!!!
Comments:
I've been wanting to make Knitty's Sheerly There in mohair... now you have me inspired! Can't wait to see pics of your sweater!

Good luck with the move!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?