8.25.2004

WOOT

To start, I'll respond to the comments asking about the coolest vegetarian place on the planet. It is called Yuan Fu Vegetarian Chinese Cuisine. It is located at 798 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852. #301-762-5937 or 762-5938. Its a tiny place, so look hard!

Ok, NOW ON WITH THE SHOW! Mr UPS stopped by my apartment yesterday. This is what he had for me:

Thank you Mr. UPS!

Oh goodness... look at that corner!

Hope my yarn isnt hurt...

I don't like the look of that. Mr. UPS and I may need to have a little talk. Better take a peak inside...

Whew... everyone is ok

What goodies. I got 4 pairs of crystal palace needles (2 US11 and 2 US10.5 - so I can do more than one sweater WIP at a time), grey and green rowan cork for the sweaters for matt and dad, the rowan cork collection book, the berroco medley for mom's poncho and a few balls of the berroco medley for me :)

Anyway, take a look...

green for dad and grey for matt

Berroco for mom

start of poncho - mmm texture

Alright, I'm so excited about the berroco that i just cant put down my needles. I'm going to go do some more knitting. Hope you all have a great night! Happy knitting!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?