9.10.2004

Day Off

Today my classes were cancelled, so I had a nice day off. I woke up and knit as I drank some TV and watched the news. It was very pleasant, I think the news in the morning is the best - I think its the Today show that I watched, I'm not sure.

I finished Matt's scarft and I'm half way through mine. They are heavy and thick and... well... solid. I dont know how else to explain it. They are great though, I'll post pictures this weekend.

I also ordered some yarn from WoolWinders today. Their sale started yesterday, but a full day of classes kept me from buying anything. So, today after some searching on the web, I called up and bought some yarn! A lot of it was already sold, but I ended up with 6 balls of Debbie Bliss DK cotton in tan, 6 balls of Debbie Bliss DK cotton in purple (for two Chickamis), and 2 ball of Dale of Norway Salve in hot Pink (bucket hat for my niece). I can't wait to get it in the mail! I could have just gone down to the story but i was feeling tired and I always like getting things in the mail.

Alright, off to watch TV w/ DH. I'll post pictures this weekend!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?