9.25.2004

A few weeks ago

A few weeks ago, i began surgery on my mom's poncho. Much too small, it needed to be reknit. No biggie, the yarn knits up very quickly.

So, I'm sitting on the couch, and I began pulling out the seams. It must have been pretty early, Matt comes walking into the room with this groggy look in his eyes and says, "what are you doing?"

I smile at him. As Lisa has explained, boys don't always understand the concept of undoing whats been done.

His eye widen...

"Are you going to rabbit it?!?!" He says, shocked.

"Rabbit" I say outloud and repeat in my head a few times, just making sure I've heard him right.

"yea, rabbit!! Hop Hop"

"Ummm.... OOOOOOH You mean rip it?"

"yah, rabbit!"

"no no dear, its rippit - like a frog. Frogging"

"oh."

eyes widen again

"are you going to frog it???"

"yah hunkie, its about 2 sizes too small for my mom"

"oh ok"

wanders back into bed.

Watch out for those rabbits, ladies.
Comments:
Sounds about right to me -- but I would think rabbiting would be a form of increase instead of decrease ;)
 
So cute! (The story and your husband! - Love the rabbit comment!) Thanks for the mention! Good luck with the poncho. :)
 
You know, husbands are just so darn cute sometimes.

So far we've got Christina's Feral Knitting, my Delusional knitting, and when it all goes awry, your Rabbits...

How did you like The Forgotten?
 
I want to thank you all for responding! Its great hearing your stories too, and how you can relate!

Amie, The Forgotten was pretty good. As the movie went on, you gained more and more information and began to understand what was happening - but it all made sense in the end.

There was one part that made EVERYONE in the theater jump! I couldnt believe it (i jumped too, however) - i was looking down at my knitting and right when I looked up it happened. Matt said he saw it coming, but he jumped too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?