9.19.2004

HAPPY KNITTING!

Ooooh, what a great day!

It started out with working internet - how? I do not know, but I do know enough not to ask questions.

Then, matt and I went to see some model houses and townhomes that the company he works for (NVHomes and Ryan Homes). Hopefully someday one of those will be our home!

Afterwards, we drove to Bethesda to hang out with my cousin for a little, and then grab the Metro and head to the Knit Out. It was wonderful! I was at the edge of my seat the whole ride to The Mall because I was afriad that everyone came and went (I was running a wee bit late - sorry ladies!). Matt and I headed to the Fashion Show tent and looked for Lauren but couldnt find her! So we checked the other tent out and then headed back to the Fashion Show tent. Then, we spotted eachother!!!

It was so much fun meeting everyone. I got to meet Amie, Christina, Lauren, Jenna, one of Lauren's library friends and her mom, and some other girls - who I think were from KR and were named Kim. But, I'm not sure :/ Sorry ladies, I didn't catch your names. If you are reading this, let me know!

We talked for a bit, Amie and I made a swap (you know, the kind that involves money and yarn - but there is NO SELLING ON THE MALL - so you didn't hear it from me) and then we all headed to the fashion show and talked a bit and knit while we watched.

It was a great time! I had to head out for a number of reasons. Reason #1 being that matt and i had burritos for lunch, and mister burrito and matts tummy weren't getting along. Reason #2 is that I had a soccer game and we were cutting it close.

So, we headed back, i ate some pasta and went to soccer...

AND MOM'S UNITED KICKED BUTT! We won our match 3-1! I played goal for half the game, and then the rest of the game I played center forward and at one point center defense. It was so much fun!!

I scored! WAHOO!

And, I took out a lady who was like 6' 200lbs - if you dont know me, i'm about 5'3" 135. Ok, I didn't really take her out. I kinda tripped and she saw it and tried to play it up so she could have a rest break - she was SO acting "ooooh my knee" and she was grabbing her ankle... ugh whatever

I had a great time. Now I'm pooped! I'm going to go watch Charmed and then climb in bed. If you would like to see pics from the Knit Out, check out Lauren's Blog (yea yea how could I have forgotten my camera, right??? i dont even know.)

Happy Knitting!!!!
Comments:
So great to meet you and make random non-selling exchanges! We went home and watched Charmed, too (GB was upset that Alyssa Milano wasn't naked more) and Jack and Bobby...

We'll have to get together again soon!
 
Sounds like the Knit Out was great! I don't think we have anything like that in Pittsburgh...
 
It was great meeting you and your new DH. Kim (BusyMamaOf2) was next to me. She's also from KR. No blog, yet, I think.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?