9.05.2004

I'm still here

Hi guys,
I'm still here, I promise. This week was so hectic. Driving to school an hour and ten minutes and then back an hour and ten minutes is hard, and with classes to boot! Well, I'm tired.

I've been knitting, and it feels nice. I need a lot of mindless projects right now, and that is what I'm doing. Im going to frog the poncho and start over because it is definitely too small for my mom. I'm knitting scarves, of course, but I've put the sweaters on hold until I can get a better grasp on the school thing. I get sick very easily, and if I'm stressed it is even worse. So... I'm taking it slow.

I hope you have all been well. Any plans for the weekend? hope you all enjoy your labor day! as for me, I'm heading to virginia to have pool and bbq! wahoo!

enjoy yourselves! Happy knitting! I'll be back soon, I promise

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?