9.14.2004

*Insert Hysterical Laughter HERE*

You know, the kind that has people give you strange looks. The kind that causes your eyes to tear and your stomach to hurt. The kind that has some people ignore you, others take a step back in suprise and some mutter "god" under their breathes.

That is what I just did. I laughed that hard.

I think it was a combination of things. First, I don't really know anyone at this campus, and the two people I do know aren't here with me right now. Where!? The computer lab. What is the state of the computer lab? PACKED. So, I'm alone in a crowded room... whatever, right? Wrong...

I was thinking to myself "ok, I have a plan. I'll do my homework tonight so I will have tomorrow afternoon open!" So, I sat down and started reading my favorite blogs. I jumped over to Megan's to find a link to another blog. Hmmm... I like living on the edge... I clicked the link and came to

Drum roll, please

Yarn Harlot'sblog. You really should check it out. It is really very funny.

So, thanks to Princess Papaya for the link!

Anyone doing KRSecretPalII? I am! I'm excited! Maybe I'll get you!!!!
Comments:
Hi Guys, thanks for stopping by!
Elisa, my week has been pretty great so far! Hope you're having a good one too!

Lauren, Its weird, the bar does that to me when i am at school, but at home it is OK. I think it may have to do with the screen resolution, but I'm not sure. I think it was Lisa who mentioned it to me earlier...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?