9.17.2004

The Internet Hates Me

Our Internet at home is all messed up. I'm having Matt deal with it, so I'm not quite sure how to explain what has been wrong. I think the last explination that we got was "its down everywhere, we'll credit you the money until it is up again". So, who knows how long it will be.

So, just a quick note from campus until I start the drive back home. I am sorry I havent been posting, but I keep forgetting to do it from campus and then i get home and the internet is down. I am really excited about the Knit Out. I think I'm going to wear my hair in pigtails (I'm growing my hair out, it used to be about an inch long - so its excited that i can pull it up). Since its supposed to be raining all weekend, I'll probably have on my bright white waterproof jacket and my sexy green umbrella that puts a green glow on my face when i use it. So look for the freak with the green face and pigtails.

I was thinking about bringing knitting stuff, but now i'm not so sure since its supposed to rain. I could just bring my jordana paige bag, but now I'm thinking i may approach this more casually to just meet blogger and KR friends and find some free yarn/patters to knit up for donation. I'm also thinking about learning to crochet.

So, I hope you all had a great week. I'm kinda nervous that I will not be able to coordinate with you all because my internet is going to be acting up. I think what I will do is email Lauren and Amie my cell # so that we can meet up during the event.

As i said on the KR forums, i plan on going on the early side because I have a soccer game at 7pm sunday night that i can't be late for!!

Have a great one, and i cant wait to see you guys! Amie and Lauren, check your emails!!
Comments:
YAY! I'm really hoping to make it, but my husband gets back tomorrow night and Sunday is Date Day. He might agree to come (he has before) and do museums and stuff with me too, so it's not a no, but it's a "after this summer we need some married couple time"...

I do hope to see you!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?