9.19.2004

Its working! I better type fast before it goes back down....

THE INTERNET IS UP! I REPEAT, THE INTERNET IS UP!

A quick post - for fear it may go back down!

I WILL be at the knit out today! I have decided to wear my bright pink shoes, pink pants and a shirt that is yet to be determined. I will also be wearing my Booga bag and Jordana Paige bag.

Hair still in pig tails, but since the weather is cooperating, I will leave the green glow umbrella at home. Still will bring the bright white water proof jacket just in case...

Can't wait to see you all there! And just realized that I posted on two blogs under my hubbys blog name, so will repost so you all know it is me!

WAHOO, KNIT OUT 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


EDIT: I will NOT be wearing my pink shoes - I can't find them :(
Comments:
I hope you had a great time.

I wish I could have made it there but my son is sick and I was advised against going because of my foot.

Can't wait to hear about all the fun you all had.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?