9.24.2004

Morning!

Just a quick note before I head to campus.

I checked my email this morning, and YAY! I've gotten my secret pal notification! I'm so excited! I'm going to think and plan all day today about what to get them. I think I want to do a theme - other than knitting, duh. It will go along the whole time until the big final package!

This is so much fun. I think I better budget myself though, I could totally see myself getting carried away!

I'll post more info, but its secret, so most of what I'll post will be what I got!

Have a great day!
Comments:
Hi Elisa, thanks for stopping by! Yes, it definitely makes shopping easier knowing its for someone else!!!

Michelle, I signed up for Knitter Review Secret Pal through the forums (http://www.knittersreview.com/forum/) I saw a post there that Tanya (the lady who runs it) had made. If you are interested in joining, it may not be too late!!! Check out the yahooo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/krsecretpals2/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?