9.30.2004

NEW SCARY FONT!

Hi Guys

I'm at school, waiting for my next class to begin. I was thinking of doing some of next week's homework, but I worked so hard this week, I am not very motivated.

Can you believe that I forgot my knitting today? The one day that I would have really loved to sit outside and knit. Oh well. I'll just have to do more of a "planning" day today than an actually knitting day.

I have a new font, as you can see in my header and on my sidebar. Its call "Chiller". Ooooh Its scary for Halloween!

I ordered two books the other day, and I am patiently waiting for them to arrive. I ordered Knit Christmas Stockings by Gwen Steege and Christmas Stockings: 18 Holiday Treasures to Knit by Elaine Lipson. I am really looking forward to recieving both of these books. Along with Nicky Epstein'sbook i am really set to go on stocking. All I need is the yarn!

So, anyone planning on watching the debates tonight? Im taking the election very seriously this year. Last election, I missed being able to vote by a week! So, this is the first year that I am allowed to vote. It is timely too, seeing as I am going into a Human Services profession, our next nation's leader will have a huge impact on my job!

DH, Matt, has his first review at work today. Hes been a busy little bee, so I'm sure they will have only kind things to say.

My scissors are still missing :( Hopefully I will find them soon!

HAPPY KNITTING!

Comments:
You're going to love all the books you ordered. They're great.

Love the spooky font.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?