9.01.2004

One more try

So I wrote this whole update earlier but then there was some error and it got erased *moans*

It went like this:

omg omg omg I'm so excited matt met someone at work who has a spot open on their indoor soccer team and I want to play and the lady said I could play and I haven't played in like 6 years so I'm kinda nervous but apparently they are a bunch of soccer moms or something so maybe they aren't that good omg omg omg im so excited its going to be so much fun.

So yah. I'm really excited. I played pretty seriously in a serious soccer town for a long time (uh... like my whole childhood into high school). I ended up quitting because the team that I was going to be on was a lot of partiers and I'm not that kinda girl. But this team is a team of adults, so I don't think ill be put into any uncomfortable situations.

I cant wait. I got some nifty indoor soccer shoes today and a ball so I can practice before the season starts in 2 Saturdays. Games are on Sunday nights between 4 and 10 pm depending on when they are scheduled. There are 2 24 minute halves.

This better not interfere with my knitting.

Have a good one!
Comments:
What great fun! And a great way to meet people when you're new! I know how you feel about partiers - NOT my kinda crowd either, so the soccer mom's should be a nice bunch!

Plus, it shouldn't interfere with your knitting at all - soccer doesn't use your hands - you can knit and play at the same time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?