9.29.2004

PICTURES!

I promised... and I promised... and then I promised some more!
It took me awhile, but here they are!


This is the back of sweater for my dad!


Here is a close up of the yarn/pattern

I also want to put up pictures of "the sassinator" but, i didn' like the picture that i have of it, so when DH gets home tonight Ill have him take another one of it.

Here are two more photos. One is me with Chloe knitting the sweater seen above, and the other is roxie, my develish little halloween baby!


Me in my hole-y shirt with Chloe. She looks so happy! This picture shows the color of the yarn more accurately


The fuzz ball you see stuck in the chair used to be attached to a long elastic. Roxie managed to gnaw it off and is now in love with the fuzz ball. She will play with it around the chair, and when someone walks by, she will knock it under the chair, look at you and yowl. This is her way of hooking you in and making you play!
Comments:
the dad sweater is looking great. i like the yummy blog colors...i feel like baking a pumpkin pie now.
 
Yay, pictures! Your dad's sweater looks really nice, and I love the cat pictures. Chloe looks like such a sweetie, and Roxie sounds so fun.

I like the blog colors, too. Good job! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?