9.24.2004

Quick quick!

Before Matt and I go see The Forgotten...

I came home today and I just sat and knit. It felt so good. I also realized that I haven't posted pictures in like a month. I'm so lame. I promise I'll post progress this weekend (mainly because I havent had much progress to show until now).

So... I just want to whine for a minute...

I have this routine. I like watching Buffy on FX and then Suprise by Design on Discovery Channel, then Jugding Amy, Angel and Charmed on TNT. Today, I get to TNT and Nascar is on. Ok, no big deal - I just like watching Tyne Daley (sp? is that her name?) knit and she doesnt knit every episode. So Nascar ended a little late - yay, still time for Judging Amy - but whats this??? Real Police Vidoes!??! NO NO NO NO NO... its friday at 4pm. Its still stay at home mom time. why is this junk on!?

:(

Oh well. I better go cast on the poncho again so I can knit during the movie.

Have a great night!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?