10.09.2004

Aye Aye Aye

So, yesterday (after Matt and my lunch date!) I was watching Suprise by Design. Normally, I can just *watch* it, but yesterday was different. Yesterday, for what ever reason, I took it as a sign that I needed to rearrange some furniture in my apartment to suprise DH when he comes home.

Everything looks great! Both of us love the new layout - and boy was he surpised. However, I don't know if the surpise was from the change, or from when I gave him the news that I broke our TV.

Thats right. I was moving the "entertainment unit" and the TV went crashing to the floor. Big ass TV! I tried to stop it, but even having my whole body behind it barely even cushioned the fall.

Good News: the screen is undamaged and still "works". We tested out the DVD player and tape player on it - no problem!

Bad News: the cable jack was ripped out of the back of it, leaving a big gapping hole. Matt says that he can try to fix it, but I think we're going to have to bring it to a repair shop. Hopefully, repairs will be less than it would be to buy a new TV.

He wasnt angry with me at all, which was nice. He actually thought it was pretty funny that I was so upset. So, we stuck to our original plan and went to see Shaun of the Dead.

It was pretty funny in a stupid spoof movie type of way. I admit it, there were parts that I laughed out loud - hard. Which probably says a lot since I busted our TV earlier.

We also saw previews for I *heart* Huckabees(can't WAIT to see this!!) and Team America World Police(which I was not planning on seeing until I saw the full preview last night. Goodness me, was I laughing!)

So, that is all for now. I have some pictures to post later this weekend, but thats about it. DH and I plan to do nothing, and enjoy it. I would say watch TV all weekend, but thats out :(

Enjoy yourselves, happy knitting!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?