10.20.2004

BUSY DAY

Today is going to be a busy day. I have a test first thing this morning and then a big group presentation/role play that I am very nervous about. I really can't wait until its over!

In other news, Matt and I decided to go to NJ for Halloween, to a friends Halloween party. We're really excited, but have to figure out what to wear! I was thinking Marilyn Monroe. I'd love to be able to something *with* Matt though. Any ideas?

I hope you all have a great day. Tomorrow is going to be busy too. I am going to Messiah College in PA for a conference. This has been a loooooong week. I'll update again on Friday, with pictures of knitting progress of course!

Have a great day!

Comments:
I was going to say Joe DiMaggio too! I think it's a consensus...

Laurie
 
My husband and I, being big Monk fans, had talked about going to a Halloween get-together as Adrian and Sharona.
 
BUSY DAY - check it out, Blogger
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?