10.24.2004

A Great End to a Great Weekend!

Matt and I had such a great weekend. Yesterday we did a lot of driving around, thinking about our Halloween Costumes, rented movies, went to the snowboard shop... but best of all, we went to a yarn shop! I love Woolwinders (see link below, I'm too lazy to paste it)!

Here is a picture of the Koigu KPPPM or whatever it is. OMG I LOVE IT. My gram is going to love charolette and love the colors. I wouldnt have picked the colors for myself, but I think they are beautiful. All the ladies at the home will be jealous, and she will eat it up.




I also got some needles (you dont need to see them sillies!) and I got some Noro Silk Garden in #37. My mom saw the picture of the Irish Hiking Scarf (again, link below because I'm lazy) and LOVED it, so I will be making her one as well. She deserves it! (She buys a lot of my yarn, so she TOTALLY deserves it!)




I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

In Other News
-Moms United won their game tonight 5 - 2. Knittens had a great game, scoring once and having a great header for an assist!
-We're having homemade pizza for dinner, and it smells GREAT!
-Birds finally found my feeders outside. I was so excited that I bought Suet at the store today to fatten those guys up and keep 'em here through the winter. I love birds as much as flowers!
-I have been having dreams about knitting and spinning every night. I'm addicted. Last night was bad though... big knot. I dont want to go into it.
-The leaves in PA were spectacular. I am happy that Matt now knows where I drive every day :)
-We're going to have another fire in the fireplace tonight!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Another busy week coming up (semester is half way over - lots more work) so I will try to update as much as I can.

Happy Knitting!
Meg
Comments:
i've got to get some koigu. love the colors you picked up. did they have a large amount of koigu left.
froggy_knits@removethisyahoo.com
 
Hey Froggy, thanks for stopping by! When I was there on Saturday, they had a ton left. 2 Stands of 4 - 5 baskets worth of koigu! It was great. they have many colors too!
 
I love your Koigu colors -- especially that blue and gray mix. Lovely!
 
I started dreaming about spinning, too... so much DH and I decided I needed a wheel! Anytime you want to learn, I'll teach you!
 
What a happy, happy post. Happy girl!! Love all your yarn. Anyone...not just your Gram would LOVE Charlotte Web. It's going to be beautiful!

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?