10.17.2004

Here's a story

Dear Lauren and Megan,

I want to thank you both for such a lovely time today. I had a great time visiting with you, chatting and munching at Folk Arts Studio Cafe. I feel so lucky to have been able to spend this time with you, and I am so glad that you two are a part of my life!

I can't wait to meet up with you again soon! It would be great to have you come up to Frederick or even Rockville (or heck, even Bethesda).

Anyway guys, thanks for a wonderful afternoon! (To see pictures from our trip, check out Lauren's Blog)

Now, on to some stash enhancements! I was planning on getting all the yarn for the stockings I'm making, but I felt a little overwhelmed, so I only got enough for 2-3 presents, and enough needles to knit everything at the same time :) Here are some pics of my enhancements:


Purple and Pink Ironstone for my neice's bucket hat


Araucania Nature Wool for a green, red and gray argyle stocking


Forest Green and Faded Red Fuchsia Rio De La Plata - SOOO SOFT! Chloe LOVES this stuff


An action shot of Chloe on the Rio De La Plata. The only other time she acts like this is when cat nip is involved.

Like I said, I had a wonderful time chatting and knitting. I made a lot of progress on my new Booga, and I really loved seeing a cardi that Lauren was making. Megan also knit up a storm on some socks for her DH, and showed us her amazing work on some Latvian Mittens!

Now, before I go, please click here. You won't regret it! LLAMAS!

Have a great evening everyone! As for me, I will be balling yarn and knitting some more booga!
Comments:
I love all of the colors in your new yarn, especially the pinks and greens!

Your argyle stocking is going to be beautiful. I loved working with the Nature Wool. (Nice colors, too!)

Chloe is a doll - your action shot is great! I think I'd have a heart attack if Isabelle tried to enjoy my yarn that much!
 
great stash. what a fun time! i've got to get to that cafe.
froggyknits.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?