10.11.2004

HOW?

How am I still awake right now? I'm so tired. I feel like I could pass out and not wake up. It took me SO long to get out of bed this morning (and I'll tell you what didn't help... Chloe looking all cute and climbing under the blankets with me, purring and cuddling and kneeding... THATS WHAT!) And then, after the long-time-to-get-out-of-bed fiasco, all I wanted to do was stand in the hot hot shower. Then, after that... I took way to long "doing my hair" - the end result being a poneytail.

Then, I drove way to fast and got to school early. The sky was beautiful and I listened to some great music. It really cheered me up! Then I went to class and I was exhausted again. Then I did some work, went to a group meeting, did some more work, ate, and now I'm here - pretending to do work when I'm really doing ZzzzZZzZZzz

I really like the sweater for dad. Once I get more balls of yarn and finish it, it will be great. I also am about 1/4 of the way done with a bucket hat for my niece. Poor DH stabbed himself on the needles last night in bed. Sorry DH, I won't leave them laying around again!

Everyone is wearing sweaters today. The first real day I think. Lots of cables, cuddles and fuzz. I don't think I have seen one hand made though. Oh well.

I also put a little hole in the knee of my favorite jeans :(

Im still feeling crappy. I made an appointment on Wed with health services (only $15! less than our copay!). hopefully theyll give me a diagnosis.

Well anyway. i gotta get some work done. have a great afternoon!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?