10.16.2004

I'm Blue, but in a good way!!

Blue
What Color is Your Brain?

brought to you by Quizilla

Well, we didn't win the lottery, again. If we win on Tuesday, I promise that I'll buy all you regulars $200 in yarn! Not that I'll win though, but its fun to dream.

My brother, SIL and niece were all up in NJ (where I grew up) this past week. A friend of the family passed on, and they drove up from SC to be there for the funeral. Now, they are heading back to SC and stopping in Bethesda at my cousin's for the night. I tried to get in touch with my cousin to invite DH and I over for dinner (hahah I'm so sneaky) but haven't been able to get in touch with him yet :( I'll keep trying. So the plan for today is the orchard and then Bethesda if all works out.

Tomorrow, I hope to go yarn shopping. Keep your fingers crossed!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?