10.15.2004

Lazy Day

Today my kitties and I are taking it easy. I did a little cleaning this morning and am concentrating on getting all the wash done and put away. I've took a trip to the food store and got some lottery tickets and a few ingriedients I was missing. I want to try to make the recipe that Michelle posted for us back in September. Looks delicious, I can't wait to try it! I'm going to multitask and make some brownies while I'm at it too. I just feel like DH will flip coming home on a friday to the smell of dinner and warm brownies!

I'm also thinking of sneaking him off to see Team America World Police tonight. He really wants to see it, and today is payday, so why the heck not!

Oh, in KRSPII news, I got a great e-card from my secret pal the other night. Its wonderful having a secret pal, and to get things that let me know that someone out there is thinking of me!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Lauren, I'll write you an email as soon as I talk to DH about Sunday. It should be a go!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?