10.05.2004

OUR WEEKEND

We had a great time in VA! The weather was good, the views were great, and it was nice to just relax. I got some knitting done, but unfortunately, I only remembered one out of the two pairs of needles that I needed, so I only got one sleeve finished.

View from our window


Another view from our window

It was so beautiful! I was hoping that the leaves would have started changing, but I guess they still have a few weeks yet. It was nice overlooking the golf course, and having the little pond with the fountain.

On our trip, we spent some time looking around the town, went for a hike, went horseback riding, watched football, played minigolf and played pool. Here are some shots from our hike and horseback riding...

DH at the overlook!


Me at the overlook! I would have posted the picture of both of us, but it came out fuzzy


getting ready to ride horsies! Mine was the little one on the right - his name was Holiday (probably because he would stop and take a holiday in the middle of the trail!)

And finally, here is the progress on the sweater:

this is the back, one finished sleeve, the start of the next sleeve and Roxie. I would have had both finished if i didn't forget a pair of needles that I needed!

Man, Did I have to rip and rerip that sleeve over and over and over. Finally, its about right. I messed up one row at the beginning, but it doesnt really make a difference on the count or the increases, so i made sure I did the same thing on the other sleeve just to keep the two consistent.

Hope you all had a great weekend, enjoy the rest of the day!
Comments:
I have to echo everyone else and say that you are cuties! It sounds like you had a really nice trip. :)

Your sweater is progressing so quickly! It looks really nice. Way to incorporate Roxie in the pic. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?