10.28.2004

Quick Note...

Hi Guys!

I just want to write a quick note, thanking you all again for your fabulous comments. My self - esteem has been tripled this week! I think that last post had an all time high number of comments!

I've also noticed some new bloggers who have stopped by and left little comments. Welcome! It is so nice to hear from you!

Since a few folks have asked, here is the link to the irish hiking scarf pattern (the cabled scarf i'm working on). And again, I want to recommend using Noro Kochoran for it, or something with a similar fuzzy angora feel. I seriously get tingly looking at the scarf and its fuzziness.

Oh, and btw, I've decided to be TinkerBell for halloween (because its cute, and the only costume I could find hahaha). Also, I missed the eclipse too, lol I fell asleep

Have a great night, happy knitting! And thanks again for your posts - looks like there are a few more blogs i've been checking regularly that I have to add to my links!

WAIT! Don't go yet! I remembered something else - I found my folding scissors! They were in a book! Mental Note to Self: don't use folding scissors as a book mark again!
Comments:
Tinkerbell definitely sounds like a very cute costume!
 
I can't believe you found your sissors in a book. I've done things like that a couple times. Duh!!

Thank you so much for the link to that beautiful scarf. That is a definate knit for me!!! I'm going to use the same yarn also. I have a skein in my stash! :-)

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?