10.07.2004

THANK YOU!

I want to thank you all for the support! The interview went well, but the center is not quite what I am looking for. Also, there are all sorts of certifications that you need to go through, and seeing my educational background, I feel that I'm a little over qualified for working in the position that would be open, so I'm going to look into private schools.

I did a lot of work on my dad's sweater yesterday. I now have the back and both sleeves done, and I am working on the front. I'm a litle nervous though because I just started the second to last ball of yarn and I'm only like 15 rows in. Something is telling me that I'm going to have to order some more yarn. oh well. Maybe if I worked hard to get a perfect gauge it wouldnt be a problem. but, i didnt, so i'm running out of yarn. Oh well. IMO the sweater looks great anyway so who cares!? Not me. Yes, I'm anal about my stitches and doing things right, but gauge hasnt really taken a hold on me yet. Do you think I should take it more seirously?

Since i want to start designing my own things, perhaps I should take it a bit more seriously.

well, Im off to work out now, and then off to a loooooooong day of classes, wrapped up with a night of left over tacos and reality TV.

Have a great day!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?