10.08.2004

Too Much

You all are too much! Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts! I am sure you are all right, it is just stress, but it will be much better to have tests and stuff done to make sure. There are just so many things that it could be, this will make me feel better!

So, want to hear about my day so far today? Well I'm going to tell you regardless.

I woke up this morning at 6:30 in a very pleasant mood. I found out that DH was sick last night (HA maybe I am sick and I gave it to him!!! HA HA!) - poor DH. He thinks that it has passed and went to work with positive thoughts.

I took a nice shower... mmm I love hot showers on cold mornings! I got dressed, had some cheerios with Eden soy (my fav soy milk!) and headed off to class. The drive was amazing. I drive on Rt. 15N to rt 550N - basically you drive through peoples farms the entire way. Well, the fog was insane this morning! Now that the sun is changing, the sun was just waking up, and there was very dense fog in some areas (ground level) but in other areas, the fog was hovering about 10ft above the ground, creating this translucent, dark smokey look. It was amazing because you could see the sun and it was casting light on the dew soaked ground (mmm sparkles!) and then this shadowy fog was lingering... Amazing.

So, I think today is Maryland State Yard/Garage Sale day. Come one, come all! Unload you crap on some unsuspecting soul! Not even kidding, I saw about 15 yard sales on my way to class this morning (7:30 am! Get out early, get them while they are just waking up! They wont know any better!!)

Class flew by *thankfully* and now I have my time on the computer until I meet DH for lunch. I have about an hour left of browsing blogs, yarn sites, yarn patterns, etc. I *LOVE* Fridays.

So tonight, Matt and I are going to go to Gaithersburg to see Shaun of the Dead. It is some English spoof on zombie movies. I guess it got great reviews by critics and viewers alike. Just what I need, a zombie movie making fun of zombie movies!

I plan on finishing the front of the sweater tonight (well, I'm afraid I don't have enough yarn, so finishing meaning: knitting until I'm out of yarn and then buying some more online after this fear is confirmed) then, hopefully this weekend (if I do have enough yarn) I will do the finishing work. If I don't have enough yarn, I'll start Matts sweater. Man, I'm like a little knitting machine lately!

Anyone have a favorite sock pattern that they can email me? All I can say is that it involves something for my KRSecret Pal, but I don't want to give any more details in case "they" are reading this!

Have a lovely weekend!
Happy Knitting!
Meg

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?