10.13.2004

Update

I went to the doctor today. Basically, to sum things up, she thinks that half of my symptoms are from allergies and the other half are something else. So, she gave me some perscrptions to help these allergies and I am going into the lab tomorrow for bloodwork.

I was kinda turned off that she was pushing the allergy thing so hard. I've had a history with allergies before, and it has never made me feel like this. However, she said that where I am going to school now is very bad allergy wise, and she also said that my alleriges have become a little more advanced than the runny nose watery eye feeling. She said that it is not even dripping, just stuffed up my sinuses.

Well, I hope the lab work explains the rest.

Oh, and I have VERY EXCITING NEWS! Matthew told me what he is going to do for me for my birthday this year (November 23! Mark your calendars!). He is going to give me money to spend on yarn! He is going to make it into a fun trip. We'll go to the shop, i can pick out my yarn, then a special dinner afterwards! I am beside myself! We are on a limited budget right now, so I am so grateful for what he is doing! The reason why he told me in advance is because he said that the project the yarn is for HAS to be for me. That is so sweet! He said all the knitting I do is for other people so he wants to treat me to something special.

I love him so much :)
Comments:
I understand so well about the yarn, knitting always for other people, and having a wonderful husband. :) It sounds like a wonderful birthday present.

I crochet more than knit (my knitting attempts have been very messy - haven't given up hope yet though) and I am working on my first doily just for me. I have made doilies and blankets for tons of other people, and crocheted baby blankets for all the babies I know but mine (they were in school when I learned how). I can hardly wait to finish it, but I always seem to put other projects first. Maybe we can inspire each other. :)

PS - Because I know you will be a sympathetic ear... {grin}
I'm off to the Baltimore IKEA, the one in College Park has backordered our shelves, and the rest of the unit has been on the floor in our living room for over a week and a half. Their stuff is so cool, but actually buying and getting it home always seems to be such an ordeal!

PS - Different topic
I don't know whether this applies, but I figure it doesn't hurt to pass it along... I had very similar symptoms around the time I got married. It ended up being that the hormones in the birth control pills I was on were too strong, or at any rate, not working well with my system. After months of the doctor trying me on various strength dosages, she finally took me off of them completely. I felt much better after a couple months off of them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?