10.01.2004

WELL, WE'RE OFF!

In about 2 hours, we're leaving for VA! Im very excited. It looks like it is going to rain all weekend, but I'm not too upset, we're going to have an incredible time!

As far as knitting goes, I'm going to bring my dad's sweater. My goal is to finish the arms and at least cast on the front. I'm a little more than halfway done with the first sleeve, but i realized that i increased to late at one point, so i'm going to have to rip out a bit. I'll still be about halfway I think.

So, I'm off to pack. I hope you have an incredible weekend!

Meg :)

PS -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ELISA!!!!!
Comments:
Meg - thanks so much for the birthday wishes, you are awesome! I hope you had a great time in Virginia, and I look forward to seeing pictures soon. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?